am a graduate student at
Carnegie Mellon University. I like statistical learning, language, AI and story-telling. I also like Escher prints.
I graduated from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Once upon a time, I worked as a High Frequency Trader at Tower Research Capital.
- S Srivastava, S Chaturvedi, T Mitchell. 'Inferring Interpersonal Relations in Narrative Summaries'. AAAI 2016. Media coverage
- S Chaturvedi, S Srivastava, H Daume III and C Dyer. 'Modeling Evolving Relationships Between Characters in Literary Novels'. AAAI 2016.
- S Srivastava and E Hovy. 'Vector-space semantics with frequency driven motifs'. ACL 2014.
Srivastava, D Hovy, E Hovy. 'A Semantically Enriched Tree
Kernel Over Distributed Word Representations' (short paper).
- M Sachan, A Dubey, S Srivastava, E P Xing and E Hovy. 'Spatial
Compactness meets Topical Consistency: Jointly modeling link and content
for community detection'. WSDM-2014.
Goyal*, S Jauhar*, S Srivastava*, M Sachan*,
H Li* and E Hovy. 'A Structured Distributional Semantic
Model for Event Co-reference' (short paper). ACL-2013.
Hovy, S Srivastava, S Jauhar, M Sachan, K
Goyal, H Li and E Hovy. 'Identifying Metaphorical Word Use
with Tree Kernels'. NAACL-HLT Meta4NLP Workshop, 2013
- K Goyal, S Jauhar, S Srivastava, M Sachan, H Li and E Hovy. 'A Structured Distributional Semantic Model: Integrating Structure with Semantics'. Workshop on Continuous Vector Space Models and their Compositionality, ACL-2013.
- S Chaturvedi, H Daume III, T Moon, S Srivastava,
'A Topical Graph Kernel for Link Prediction in Labeled Graphs', ICML
workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs (MLG), 2012
- S Srivastava, 'Evolution of Compositional Languages in Multiple Agent Social Communities', MTech Thesis, IIT Kanpur, Sep 2010.
Srivastava, M Hirsch, J Peters, B Scholkopf, 'A Reinforcement learning
based Autoguider for Astrophotography', Technical Report, MPI